First Aid Training course
The award in First Aid at Work is a qualification aimed at those who wish to become a First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid ) Regulations 1981. This qualification is intended for candidates already working or preparing to work in industry.
Persons gaining this qualification will know that First Aid Course is the responsibility of everyone involved in the working environment. Its topics are regarded by the Health & Safety Executive as being important to maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries and ill health in the workplace.
Guided Learning Hours : 18
- The Role and Responsibility of a First Aider
- Assessing an Incident
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty who is Breathing Normally
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty who is not Breathing Normally
- Recognise and Assist a Casualty who is Choking
- Managing a Casualty who is Wounded and Bleeding
- Managing a Casualty who is in Shock
- Managing a Casualty with a Minor Injury
- Administer First Aid for a range of conditions
- Managing a Casualty for a range of major illnesses
This course held over 3 weekdays from 9.00am til 5.30pm